Outreach and Education Teleconference Committee Meeting Notice and Agenda
Department of Consumer Affairs
1625 N. Market Blvd., El Dorado Room, N-220
Sacramento, CA 95835
Los Angeles Harbor College
1111 Figueroa Place, Suite NEA147
Wilmington, CA 90744
18111 Von Karman Ave, Suite 340
Irvine, CA 92630
Teleconference Phone Number: (866) 509-3031
Participant Code: 44835535
Miguel Gallardo, PsyD, Chairperson
Lucille Acquaye-Baddoo, Public Member
Linda Starr, Public Member
Antonette Sorrick, Executive Officer
Jeffrey Thomas, Assistant Executive Officer
Sandra Monterrubio, Enforcement Program Manager
Karen Johnson, Licensing Coordinator
Jacquelin Everhart, Continuing Education Coordinator
Links to agenda items with attachments are available at www.psychology.ca.gov, prior to the meeting date.
Friday, January 15, 2016
10:00 a.m. until Noon or Completion of Business
1) Call to Order/Roll Call
2) Approval of the Outreach and Education Committee Minutes: October 15, 2015 (M. Gallardo)
3) Strategic Plan Update (A. Sorrick)
4) Communications Plan Update (A. Sorrick)
5) Social Media Update (K. Okuma)
6) Website Update (K. Okuma)
7) Update on Newsletter (A. Sorrick)
8) Outreach Activities Update (A. Sorrick)
9) Access to Mental Healthcare in the State of California Campaign Update (M. Gallardo)
10) Discussion and Potential Recommendation to Full Board Regarding Outreach to High Schools to Increase Licensing Population – Access to Care (L. Acquaye-Baddoo)
11) Public comment on Items Not on the Agenda
All times are approximate and subject to change. The meeting may be canceled or changed without notice. For verification, please check the Board’s Web site at www.psychology.ca.gov, or call (916) 574-7720. Action may be taken on any item on the agenda. Items may be taken out of order, tabled or held over to a subsequent meeting, for convenience, to accommodate speakers, or to maintain a quorum.
Meetings of the Board of Psychology are open to the public except when specifically noticed otherwise in accordance with the Open Meeting Act. The public may take appropriate opportunities to comment on any issue before the Board at the time the item is heard, but the President or Committee Chair may, at his or her discretion, apportion available time among those who wish to speak.
The meeting is accessible to the physically disabled. A person who needs a disability-related accommodation or modification in order to participate in the meeting may make a request by contacting Antonette Sorrick, Executive Officer, at (916) 574-7720 or email email@example.com or send a written request addressed to 1625 N. Market Boulevard, Suite N-215, Sacramento, CA 95834. Providing your request at least five (5) business days before the meeting will help ensure availability of the requested accommodation.
Links to agenda items, with exhibits are available at www.psychology.ca.gov, prior to the meeting date.