NEW ASPPB Registration Portal Transition Hosted by CERTEMY
EPPP/Pearson Updates on COVID-19
ANNOUNCEMENT: The new EPPP registration portal is active. Licensing authorities have the ability to approve you to sit for an exam in the new portal.
If you are experiencing technical issues with the new EPPP Registration Portal contact Certemy at email@example.com
If you are reaching out to ASPPB, please note: Due to the high volume of correspondence ASPPB is receiving, our response time has been affected. We are responding to correspondence in the order it is received and hope to reply to your inquiry within 3-5 business days.
Please see frequently asked questions below and next steps:
If you are currently scheduled for a future date to sit for the EPPP, and you scheduled and paid for your exam prior to September 30, 2020:
This blackout period will not impact your scheduled appointment. Please refer to your scheduling confirmation email you received from Pearson VUE when you scheduled your exam.
If you are currently scheduled for a future date to sit for the EPPP, and you scheduled and paid for your exam prior to 9/30/2020, and you wish to change your scheduled date and time:
Rescheduling is not available. Instead you will have to cancel your exam and reschedule via the new registration portal.
- Contact Pearson VUE at (800) 513-6910 and request they cancel your exam. If you call more than 24 hours prior to your appointment start time, you will receive a full refund. Less than 24 hours is non-refundable.
- Next contact your licensing authority and request they assign you a workflow to sit for an exam in the new system. Board contact information can be found HERE.
If you were approved in the old registration portal to sit for the EPPP and you have not yet scheduled to sit for the exam:
- ASPPB is currently adding all candidates into the new registration portal. You will receive an email with a link to access the new portal, once added. The email will originate from Certemy.com.
- If you have an immediate need (validity period is expiring soon, etc.), contact your licensing authority and request they assign you a workflow to sit for an exam in the new system. Board contact information can be found HERE.
Can I view the available schedules before paying for the EPPP?
You must pay for an exam first. Once you have processed a payment, scheduling will then become available on the left-hand side of the portal.
I have not received any emails from the new registration portal.
Contact your licensing authority and advise. Verify the email address used in the registration portal. Please check your junk/spam email folder for a message from Certemy.com.
Are all fees non-refundable?
Yes, all fees are non-refundable. Do not complete the payment process until you are ready to sit for and schedule the EPPP. For more information, please refer to our Candidate Handbook.
My name does not match my ID; or my name is misspelled.
Contact your licensing authority and request they correct your name to match your current valid ID’s. The first and last name in the registration system must match the name on the two forms of identification that candidates will be required to present when checking-in at the testing center. Your middle name is not required. ID policy
I received 4 emails indicating I’m approved to sit for 4 practice exams in addition to the EPPP (Part 1-Knowledge). Are they required?
No. The practice exams are optional. There are two practice exams for the EPPP (Part 1-Knowledge). Each are offered at a Pearson Vue test center or Online.
- Test Center version of the Practice Exams:
Test Ctr Practice EPPP V.1 (Knowledge)
Test Ctr Practice EPPP V.2 (Knowledge)
- Online version of the Practice Exams:
Online Practice EPPP V.1 (Knowledge)
Online Practice EPPP V.2 (Knowledge)
Am I required to take the EPPP (Part 2- Skills)? CALIFORNIA DOES NOT CURRENTLY REQUIRE EPPP 2
Please refer to our website for more information. EPPP (Part 2- Skills)
Do I need to schedule my exam within 90 days of paying the exam fee?
No, ASPPB has removed the 90-day testing window with the launch of the new portal. The only requirement is that you complete the exam within the validity period your licensing authority assigned to you. Contact your licensing authority for more information.
If you have any additional questions, please refer to the Candidate Handbook first before contacting ASPPB.
If you are unsure of your status:
- Complete the ASPPB contact form, click here.
- You must include your name, the state or province where you are seeking licensure, and email address in the contact form.