BreEZe is here! Click on the BreEZe button below to APPLY for Psychology Licensure, RENEW your license/registration, VERIFY a license or registration, or FILE a complaint against a licensee or registrant. If you need technical assistance with BreEZe please call 855-227-9633. Assistance is available Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (except Holidays).
Notice to Licensees and Applicants
On June 25, a vendor for the Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) erroneously sent a test file to PSI, our testing vendor, that triggered an e-mail regarding licensure examinations to a small number of people who have either taken an exam or who are awaiting exam eligibility.
People who received the e-mail will notice that their Candidate IDs and e-mail addresses were correct, but that the candidate names contained in the e-mail were not. That is because our vendor creates randomized names for each test file it creates in order to protect the security of candidates’ and licensees’ information.
There are two things those individuals should know:
- No personally identifying information, such as addresses, Social Security numbers, or other such information was contained in these e-mails.
- The data was sent by a DCA vendor and was not sent as a result of a breach by any outside party.
Our vendor has taken steps to ensure that such test files are not erroneously transmitted in the future.
We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
Effective July 1, 2015, the CPSE will be discontinued and the CPLEE will be required for all applicants for psychology licensure.
Translate this site:
This Google translation feature is provided for informational purposes only as DCA is unable to guarantee the accuracy of this translation. Please consult a translator for accuracy if you are relying on the translation or are using this site for official business.
Connect With Us
- New Examination Vendor and Candidate Management System Transition
- Board Meetings
- Continuing Education
- Expert Witness Recruitment
- Filing a complaint with the BOP
- License Verification
- Sign Up for Our E-mail List
- American Psychological Association
- Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards
- Board of Behavioral Sciences
- California Department of Consumer Affairs
- California Psychological Association
- State of California
- Additional Links