BreEZe is here! Click on the BreEZe button below to APPLY for Psychology Licensure, RENEW your license/registration, VERIFY a license or registration, or FILE a complaint against a licensee or registrant. If you need technical assistance with BreEZe please call 855-227-9633. Assistance is available Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (except Holidays).
Effective July 1, 2015, the CPSE will be discontinued and the CPLEE will be required for all applicants for psychology licensure.
Translate this site:
This Google translation feature is provided for informational purposes only as DCA is unable to guarantee the accuracy of this translation. Please consult a translator for accuracy if you are relying on the translation or are using this site for official business.
Connect With Us
- New Examination Vendor and Candidate Management System Transition
- Board Meetings
- Continuing Education
- Expert Witness Recruitment
- Filing a complaint with the BOP
- License Verification
- Sign Up for Our E-mail List
- American Psychological Association
- Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards
- Board of Behavioral Sciences
- California Department of Consumer Affairs
- California Psychological Association
- State of California
- Additional Links