BreEZe Online Services - First Time User Instructions
The Board of Psychology utilizes the Department of Consumer Affairs' BreEZe Online Services for individuals licensed or registered with the Department of Consumer Affairs or one of its Boards or Bureaus.
- Applicants for Psychology Licensure: Applicants can complete and submit a Psychologist application electronically and pay the application fee using BreEZe. Applicants can attach the Live Scan form and pre-licensure course certificates to the BreEZe system, however this must be completed prior to submission of the application and fee. The system will not accept transcripts, Supervision Agreement form, Verification of Experience form and any conviction records.
- Psychologists: In addition to renewing online and updating addresses online, licensees can request duplicate certificates or pocket licenses or both, electronically. The fee to request duplicate certificates or pocket licenses is $5.00 each.
- Registered Psychological Associates: Registrants have the opportunity to renew their registrations and pay their renewal fees online using Breeze. Registrants who use this feature must attach their Supplemental Annual Report before submitting their renewal to the Board. The Supplemental Annual Report can be downloaded from the Board’s Website: http://www.psychology.ca.gov/licensees/psb_annual_report.pdf.
If you are using the BreEZe system for the first time, you must first create an account. The following tutorial describes how to register to become a BreEZe user and how to maintain the user's profile once registered:
- VIDEO: HOW TO REGISTER FOR BREEZE
- HOW TO SUBMIT AN ONLINE APPLICATION FOR LICENSURE IN PSYCHOLOGY
- HOW TO RENEW YOUR PSYCHOLOGIST LICENSE ONLINE
- HOW TO SUBMIT AN ONLINE PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATE RENEWAL
All first-time users to the BreEZe system are recommended to watch the video prior to creating an account.
To access BreEZe online services, click the icon below.